Consider these questions after viewing the video with Fr. James Martin:
- Fr. Martin says that we can encounter God both in the business of our lives and in quiet moments? How do you encounter God both when you are busy and when you are not busy?
- Review Fr. Martin’s two prayer similes below. Which one means the most to you? What is it about your favorite one that attracts you?
- Prayer is like a one-on-one conversation with a friend.
- Prayer is like Central Park in the midst of a busy city.
- How do you want to enhance your prayer life during Lent?
Consider these questions after viewing the video by Kerry Weber:
- How have you noticed the tendency to cut yourself off from people in your life?
- Kerry talks about looking outward while also looking inward. What is the relationship between your inner prayer life and your outer encounter with people?
- What is one thing you could do week after week during Lent to personally encounter people in a new way?
Closing Musical Reflection
Our Music Director, Jason Volovar, performs this pensive Lenten piece for your prayerful reflection.
Click the buttons for additional Lent Resources and a CRS Rice Bowl Introduction.
We offer both online and in-person Stations of the Cross.