Reflection for Sun. Jan 17
My Spiritual Journey is a place on our site designed for those who don’t have a church but are interested in spiritual growth. We invite you to use these pages to enhance your journey.
Digital Ministries are Expanding
If you are gifted and interested in working with digital communications, you may be called to volunteer for some of our new ministries! Take a look!
Mass will be offered at 4:30 on Saturday and 9:30 on Sunday.
If you choose to stay at home, we understand and respect your choice. There is no obligation to attend. We are streaming masses live on our Facebook page. If you choose to attend in person, we encourage you to express your care for others by…
- Wearing a mask (no longer optional per Governor DeWine’s mandate)
- Using the hand sanitizer at the entrances
- Keep a distance of 6 ft. from others when entering, leaving, and in the communion line
- Sitting only in available pews (every other pew will be available)
- Receiving communion in the hand – If someone chooses to receive on the tongue, which we are discouraging at this time, the Eucharistic Minister will sanitize their hands before giving communion to the next person in line
- Offering handshakes and hugs only to those who live in your household at the sign of peace, and we encourage physically distant signs of peace to others
- Refraining from singing – music will be instrumental only
- Taking your bulletin home with you
Collecting Email Addresses & Cell Numbers
Evangelus is our new communications software. Click the link above to get on our email or text list to stay up to date on everything that’s happening at St. Joseph.
When you are traveling
CLICK HERE to find the daily readings!
Pondering God’s Call?
Learn more about how we are Creating a Culture of Calling