St. Joseph Church has embarked on a variety of new and expanded digital ministries over the past several years. Here are a few of the things we’ve been working on:
- Updated our cloud database
- Installed a digital street sign
- Developed the capacity for email and text blasts to the entire church or to targeted groups
- Developed a digital version of Fr. Fedor’s calendar letter
- Filmed, edited, and published a variety of music videos featuring Jason Volovar, Music Director CLICK HERE to view a sample.
- Filmed, edited, and published a variety of educational videos featuring Fr. Fedor, Dr. Tom Sauline and others
- Installed a state-of-the-art Zoom Room.
- Installed video screens in the church and in the vestibules.
- Began live streaming Sunday and weekday masses on YouTube
- Revised our approach on our Facebook page.
The church invested heavily in high-quality equipment… most of which has potential we’re still just beginning to realize.
We are both excited and overwhelmed by all the possibilities. It’s clear to us that God is calling more people to be involved in this expanding ministry, and maybe you are one of those people being called.
We are inviting you to consider one or more of the following opportunities to share your tech skills with the St. Joseph community:
- Assist with the weekend live stream of mass
- Assist with filming music and/or educational videos
- Assist with email and text blasts for various church groups using Evangelus communications software
- Assist as a Zoom room technician
If you are interested in technology and are willing to work with a team on projects for the church, this could be for you!
Use the form below to let Jim Merhaut know if you are interested in joining this exciting new digital ministry team!
Contact Jim Merhaut