Sundays, 10:30-11:45 – For All Adult Parishioners
Growing Faith is a way to include adults in the parish’s regular faith formation offerings.
Adult faith formation is the central expression of all Catholic education. The United States Bishops, in their document on adult faith formation, have lamented that parishes spend far too many of their resources on children and youth compared to what they devote to adult formation. Growing Faith helps us address that concern. Join other St. Joseph adults for a 1-hour faith exploration experience.
Where We Meet
Growing Faith starts with the CCD families in the church for a brief prayer at 10:30 and then moves to Mercy Hall at 10:45.
Dates & Topics for 2019-20:
- September 15, 2019: Discovering God’s Calling in Parenting
- October 20, 2019: Discovering God’s Calling in Parenting a Child
- November 10, 2019: Becoming a Parent of a Young Adult
- December 15, 2019: Discovering God’s Calling in Grandparenting
- January 12, 2020: Discovering God’s Calling at Work
- February 9, 2020: Discovering God’s Calling in Starting or Changing a New Job/Career
- March 8, 2020: Discovering God’s Calling in Caregiving
- April 19, 2020: Discovering God’s Calling in Retirement
Contact Tom Sauline at the parish office for more information or email at email@example.com.